I’m lovin’ this recipe because it is so delish. What a fun way to get the kids cooled down and fruit in their tummies at the same time!
- 1 large peach or mango, peeled, chopped
- 1 large nectarine, peeled, chopped
- 2 medium bananas, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, leaves hulled
- 1 cup blueberries
- ¼ cup orange or fruit juice
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 16 paper cups
- Place all smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until just smooth.
- Place 16 paper cups on a baking tray. Pour smoothie into paper cups. Place tray in freezer and freeze until slushy, about 20 minutes.
- Remove tray from freezer and insert one popsicle stick into the center of each cup. Return to freezer and freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Tear away paper cup and place on plate.
For more from Stephanie, visit her blog at www.hugskissesandsnot.com.