Now that fall is right around the corner, itʼs time to pull out the crock pot! Fall is the perfect time to start cooking with root veggies. I love the sweetness of the apple cider plus the savory onion and herbs—it is a nice blend.
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 – 2 lb. boneless pork roast
- fresh rosemary
- 2 cups apple cider
- salt, pepper & garam masala
- Combine sweet potatoes, parsnips, carrots, apples, onion and rosemary in slow cooker.
- Trim pork roast of excess fat and connective tissue.
- Place on top of veggies and season very will with salt, pepper and garam masala.
- Pour cider over everything.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve over rice.
Eat it and love it!
Find more from Stephanie at www.hugskissesandsnot.com.