Handmade gifts are a wonderful way to surprise the loved ones in your life. By creating something one-of –a-kind and special for a friend or family member, you create a gift that the recipient will cherish always.
We recently asked our readers to share with us their favorite places to create handmade gifts and here are their responses:
- Elements Beadery (6704 NW 39th Expressway, Bethany)
- Beads, Inc. (1220 N Main St, Newcastle)
- Be Wild for Art (1006-24th Avenue NW, Norman)
- Artworks Bead Studio (123 SE 4th Street, Moore)
- Paint N Station (7906 N. May, Oklahoma City)
- Unpluggits (575 Enterprise Dr, Edmond)
- Picasso to Go in Quail Springs Mall (2501 W. Memorial Rd, 2nd level, near JC Penney)
- Paint Your Art Out in Edmond (100 N Broadway # 160 Edmond)
Thanks to @OKIHomeStager, Natalie A., Ginger S., Leslee B., Sandy B., Sara R., and Erica G. for contributing to this list. Like us on Facebook to share your thoughts on our next list. Know of a place that should be included? Comment below!