Whether you are a stay-at-home mom, work-at-home mom, part-time working mom or full-time working mom, support groups can offer you opportunities for playgroups, advice, camaraderie, and activities. Below you will find a listing of groups in the metro area with relevant contact information. Since meeting dates and activities sometimes vary, please contact the group directly for more information.
[Editor’s Note: This is a working list, updated in June 19, 2020. Please check back often for additions. If your group would like to be listed, please email pertinent information to email@example.com or leave a comment below.]
Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) Groups:
- Moore-Norman MOPS meets at First Baptist Church (301 NE 27th St, Moore) on alternating Mondays. 793-2600, mopsmoore-norman.blogspot.com
- Midwest City MOPS meets at Prayer of Faith Church (5801 Anderson Rd) on the first and third Thursdays of the month. The group serves serves Midwest City, Harrah, Choctaw, Newalla, Shawnee and surrounding areas. www.facebook.com/groups/MWCMOPS/
- El Reno MOPS meets at Heaston Community Church (7501 S Heaston Rd., El Reno). 262-9035, www.heastonchurch.com
- Yukon MOPS & Teen MOPS meets at Covenant Community Church (2250 Yukon Parkway, Yukon). 354-9338, www.cccyukon.org/mops
- OKC MOPS meets at Quail Springs United Methodist Church (14617 N Penn Ave). 755-3258, www.qsumc.org/mops/
- Edmond MOPS meets at Acts 2 United Methodist Church (4848 W Covell Rd, Edmond). 359-2287, acts2umc.org/connect/mops
- Lost Creek MOPS meets Lost Creek United Methodist Church (8002 S Washington St, Stillwater). 377-0927, www.lostcreekumc.org
- Lake O MOPS meets at Lake Overholser Church of the Narazene (3900 E Overholser Dr, Bethany) on the first and third Monday. 789-0879, www.lakeonaz.org/MOPs
Moms Offering Moms Support (MOMS) Clubs:
- MOMS Club of Midwest City/Del City—firstname.lastname@example.org
- MOMS Club of Moore—email@example.com, www.meetup.com/MOMS-Club-of-Moore
- MOMS Club of Norman – www.facebook.com/groups/1725470791001435/, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MOMS Club of Edmond-West— email@example.com
- MOMS Club of Edmond-East—firstname.lastname@example.org
To find more groups in your area, or to request one, visit www.momsclub.org.
Oklahoma Mothers of Multiples (MOMs) Clubs:
- Edmond Mothers of Multiples (EMOM) meets at St. Mary’s Episcopal Church (235 E First St, Edmond). edmondmoms.com, EMOMSmembership@yahoo.com
- Rare Pair serves Moore, Norman and southern OKC meets at Norman Regional Healthplex (3300 Healthplex Pkwy, Norman). email@example.com
- Pairs & Bunches of Joy (PBJ) MOMs meets at Grace United Methodist Church (6316 N Tulsa Ave). firstname.lastname@example.org
To find more groups in your area, or to request one, visit www.omoms.org.
- Green Bambino Support Group are open to the public and aim to support families in seeking healthy, green choices.
- The Yukon Stay-at-Home Moms Meetup Group connects nearby stay-at-home moms for fun, friendship and support. www.meetup.com/yukon-stay-at-home-moms
- Norman Frugalistas is a group of moms (and dads) in the Norman, OK metro area that always have an eye out for inexpensive, or free, fun things to do with their families.
- Moore Norman Moms is a group tailored for Stay-At-Home Moms with kids from newborn to 3 years old, but all ages are welcome.
- Oklahoma Pregnancy & Postpartum Support Group offers new moms and dads a connection to local parents and resources.
- Thrive Mama Collective Meet-Ups offer free social meetings centered around variety of parenting topics including home births, breastfeeding and working moms.
To find more groups in your area or start one of your own, visit www.meetup.com.
If you are looking for even more ways to connect with local moms, join one of our three new Ages & Stages Closed Facebook Groups, and connect with other parents and leverage valuable shared experiences.
Have a group you would like to include? Email email@example.com or leave a comment below.