Those plastic Easter eggs are great for double duty with this fun Easter craft. Kids can experiment with making music and can try to identify what’s inside!
- Plastic eggs
- Your choice of rice, beans, salt, oatmeal or pennies.
- Scotch tape
- Permanent markers, stickers or other decorations
- Open the plastic egg and add a tablespoon or more of of your chosen materials to the bigger part of the egg. If your egg has holes, be sure to tape over those from the inside.
- Close the egg and tape around the seam.
- Decorate the egg with markers, stickers or other decorations.
- Now you are ready to make some noise!
What else can you think of to put inside the egg to make music? Share your ideas in the comments below.