Need to eat out but want to make it as healthy as possible? We polled our readers for their favorite restaurants to grab a tasty and nutritious meal in the OKC metro. Here, in random order, are their recommendations:
(last updated: March 24, 2016)
- Genghis Grill (Moore and OKC)
- Jason’s Deli (Edmond, OKC and Norman)
- Big Truck Tacos (530 Northwest 23rd, OKC)
- Iguana Grill (9 NW 9th St, OKC)
- McAlister’s (Edmond, OKC, Moore and Norman)
- Nunu’s Mediterranean Cafe and Market (3131 W Memorial, OKC)
- Coolgreens (OKC, Norman and Edmond)
- Green & Grilled (OKC)
- Green Goodies (5840 N Classen Curve, Ste 5)
- Café 7 (14101 N May Ave, Ste 117)
Thanks to Tiffany B, Mary E., Shyla H., Natalee G., Jennifer S., Shannon S., Melissa T., Tisha J., Lori H. and Jami V. for contributing to this list. Visit www.facebook.com/metrofamily to share your thoughts on next month’s list.
Have another healthy restaurant to suggest? Comment below!