Need something quick, easy and delicious for dinner? Look no further.
Here's what you'll need…
- Turkey patties
- Wheat burger buns
- Fresh pineapple
- Sweet onion
- Seasonings for the turkey patties
- Burger trimmings (tomato, pickle, mayo, ketchup, lettuce, etc.)
- For the love of all that is fresh and delicious DO NOT buy canned pineapple. Fresh pineapple is inexpensive and sooooo much better.
- I used Lawry's Season Salt and Garam Masala to season my turkey burgers. I'm going to find uses for that darn Garam Masala if it's the last thing I do.
- Grill the pineapple and sweet onions and set aside, cover in foil to keep warm.
- Season the turkey patties and grill until done. About 3 minutes per side.
- Toast your buns (hamburger buns, that is). Toasting is optional but I think toasted buns make all the difference.
- Assemble burgers. I guess you could get all fancy-shmancy and whip up some sort of seasoned mayo but who has time for that? Not me, I need burger in my mouth pronto. No time for fancy-schamcy mayo.
- This takes about 15 minutes from start to finish and tastes amazing.
Find more from Stephanie at www.hugskissesandsnot.com.