Make your own treat sack to take trick-or-treating this year or make a fun, Halloween-themed pillow with this easy craft that turns a standard pillowcase into a festive jack-o-lantern!
Time: 30 min
- Orange pillowcase
- 1.5" painters tape
- Spray paint
- Cardboard about the size of the pillowcase
- Place cardboard inside pillowcase to prevent seepage
- Place strips of painter’s tape into the general shapes of the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Allow tape to adhere for 20 min
- Spray paint the face
- Allow paint to dry
- Remove tape
- Use it for trick-or-treating or sew it shut and use it as a great decoration on the couch or around your home!