We are thrilled you have decided to join us for Geekapalooza! Expect lots of fun for the whole family!
Here is a little more information to make sure your day is fantastic and you are prepared for what to expect!
- Time: Geekapalooza takes place 10 am-2 pm on Saturday, November 5, 2022
- Location: Girl Scouts Western Oklahoma Camp Trivera – located near the zoo. 2508 NE 50th St, OKC, OK 73111
- Advanced ticket sales are closed, but you can still purchase them at the door: $10 per child and $5 per adult (3 and under are free).
- Please park at the Oklahoma Softball Hall of Fame located at 2801 NE 50th St, OKC, OK 73111 (Free Parking)
- Free Shuttle buses will be provided to drop you off at the front of Camp Trivera!
- Buses will run continually between the parking lot and the camp.
- The Oklahoma Softball Hall of Fame Parking lot is about a 10-minute walk from the camp.
- Please note -only stroller and handicap parking will be available within the Camp Trivera gates. Handicap and stroller parking is very limited so please plan accordingly.
- Food will be available for purchase from The Pizza Spot, Let’s Do Greek and Snow S’more. *subject to change
PREPARING FOR YOUR VISIT
- Wear walking shoes and comfortable clothes. Some activities are outside so wear a jacket to stay warm if the weather is cold!
- Facepainting will be available. Please note, face painting is an additional charge on top of admission prices.
- Prohibited items at Camp Trivera include; pets, alcohol, recreational drugs, cigars, cigarettes, vapes, e-cigarettes, and tobacco of any kind is not allowed on campus. No firearms or weapons are allowed on the property.
- Service animals are permitted with the appropriate paperwork.
- Activities: For a map of activities please visit: https://www.metrofamilymagazine.com/geek-passport/ *note: activities and locations are subject to change.
- Event bag: A Geekapalooza event bag will be provided on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Sensory calm- down room: A calm down room will be provided upstairs.
- Mascots may be in attendance.
- Look for information on our Code Word Scavenger Hunt Contest! To play you will type in each vendor’s “code word” in the form for a chance to win some great prizes!
- We also want to see your pictures! We will be awarding prizes for the best STEAM photos from the event. Take photos of you doing some cool STEAM activities during Geekapalooza. Next, post your photo to Instagram with #GEEK2022 and tag @metrofamilyokc or enter at metrofamilymagazine.com/steam-
For questions prior to November 4 at 2:00 pm call 405-535-6179.
For day-of questions call Camp Trivera at 405-900-5600.
We can’t wait to see you!