Find a fresh bounty of produce at a farmers market near you! Most markets feature locally-grown produce and plants, arts and crafts, organic items, baked goods, meat and more.
Editor’s Note: This is a working list last updated May 4, 2020. If you know a farmer’s market in the Metro not listed here, please let us know about it at email@example.com.
Markets open with social distancing modifications:
Norman Farm Market at the Cleveland County Fairgrounds (615 E Robinson Ave, Norman)
- Open the first Saturday in April through the last Tuesday/Saturday in October, Saturdays, 8 a.m. – noon & Tuesdays, 4 – 7 p.m.
- The market is open on select days for drive-thru orders. See Facebook page for more information.
Paseo Farmers Market at Red Rooster (612 NW 29th St)
- Open mid-April through mid-October, Saturdays, 9 a.m. – noon
- The market is temporarily utilizing an online marketplace with digital ordering and no contact pick-up and delivery options.
Choctaw Farmer’s Market at Choctaw Creek Park (2001 N Harper)
- Open April 17 – Sept. 25, Fridays, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- The market is now drive-thru. Check the market’s Facebook page for a list of vendors, pre-order your goods ahead of time and pick up during the Friday hours.
OKC Farmers Market (311 S Klein Ave)
- Open year-round, Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Vendors are welcoming pre-orders and senior shoppers (60 & older) can shop during a dedicated time between 9 – 10 a.m.
OSU-OKC Farmers Market at Scissortail Park (415 S Robinson Ave)
- Open May 16 through Oct. 31 at the northeast corner of the park, Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Shop market vendors online at bit.ly/
Edmond Farmers Market at Festival Marketplace (26 W 1st, Edmond)
- Open tentatively May 2-Oct. 31, Saturdays, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. Wednesday markets begin June 30 and include a junior market.
- Vendors are set up to encourage safe social distancing. One shopper per family requested.
- Pre-ordering encouraged.
- Samples and reusable bags are not allowed.
Markets opening soon:
The Farmers Market at Central Park (700 S. Broadway Ave, Moore)
- Open May 2-Sept. 5, Saturdays, 8 a.m. – noon. Thursday nights begin June 4, 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Guthrie Farmers’ and Crafters’ Market (First Street between Oklahoma & Harrison)
- Open June 3 – Sept. 30, Saturdays, 8 a.m. – noon.
El Reno Farmers’ Market at Ross True Value (100 South Choctaw, El Reno)
- Open mid-June through late-September, Wednesday & Saturday, 8 a.m. – noon.
Kinfolk Farmer’s Market at Northeast Community and Cultural Center (3815 N Kelly Ave)
- Open June – October, Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Wildhorse Gardens & Market in Mustang (1201 N Mustang Rd, Mustang)
- Open June through September, Wednesdays, 6 – 8 p.m., Saturdays, 8 a.m. – noon.
Want even more local resources for family fun? Sign up for Weekend Picks and our other e-newsletters to be sure you don’t miss a thing!