Find a fresh bounty of produce at a farmers market near you! Most markets feature locally-grown produce and plants, arts and crafts, organic items, baked goods, meat and more.
This page is generously sponsored by the Edmond Farmers Market. The market is stocked with a variety of locally grown produce and plants as well as baked goods, crafts and more.
Editor’s Note: This is a working list last updated on March 1, 2023. If you know a farmer’s market in the metro not listed here, please let us know about it at email@example.com.
Choctaw Farmer’s Market at Choctaw Creek Park (2001 N Harper, Choctaw)
- Open May-October, Fridays, 6-8 p.m.
Edmond Farmers Market at Festival Marketplace (26 W 1st, Edmond)
- Open year-round. Outdoor Market: April 15-Oct. 28, Saturdays, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. at Festival Marketplace; Winter Market: TBA, Saturdays, 9 a.m. – noon at the Senior Center at Mitch Park. Wednesday Markets: June 7-Sept. 27, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. at Mitch Park, includes a junior market.
El Reno Farmers’ Market at Ross True Value (100 South Choctaw, El Reno)
- Open June-September, Wednesday & Saturday, 8 a.m. – noon.
Norman Farm Market at The Well (210 S. James Garner Ave, Norman)
- Open April-October; Saturdays, 8 a.m.-noon; April-July, Tuesdays, 4-7 p.m.
- Winter Market: open on the second and third Saturdays during the off-season.
OKC Farmers Market (311 S Klein Ave)
- Open year-round, Saturdays, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
OSU-OKC Farmers Market at Scissortail Park (415 S Robinson Ave)
- Open April-October at the northeast corner of the park, Saturdays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Mid-Week Farmers Market, open last Wednesday from May-Septemer at Hill Pavilion & Promenade in the Lower Park, 5-8 p.m.
- Free parking and Veggie Valet service
Paseo Farmers Market (3020 N Walker Ave)
- Open year-round
The Farmers Market at Central Park (700 S. Broadway Ave, Moore)
- Open June-August, Saturdays, 8 a.m.-noon.
Wheeler District Farmers Market
- Fridays, May 5-Oct. 27, 6-9 p.m.
- Fresh produce, baked goods, pantry staples, and more from local vendors in a family-friendly market environment
Wildhorse Gardens & Market in Mustang (1201 N Mustang Rd, Mustang)
- Open June through September, Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m., Saturdays, 8 a.m.-noon.
Want even more local resources for family fun? Sign up for Weekend Picks and our other e-newsletters to be sure you don’t miss a thing!