Find a fresh bounty of produce at a farmers market near you! Most markets feature locally-grown produce and plants, arts and crafts, organic items, baked goods, meat and more.
Editor’s Note: This is a working list last updated Mar. 9, 2021. If you know a farmer’s market in the metro not listed here, please let us know about it at email@example.com.
Choctaw Farmer’s Market at Choctaw Creek Park (2001 N Harper)
- Open May – Sept., Fridays, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Check the market’s Facebook page for a list of vendors. Please practice social distancing, wear your mask and use hand sanitizer when washing hands with soap and water is not possible.
Edmond Farmers Market at Festival Marketplace (26 W 1st, Edmond)
- Open year-round. April 7 – Oct. 30, Saturdays, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. at Festival Marketplace; Winter Market, Saturdays, 9 a.m. – noon at the MAC at Mitch Park. Wednesday markets begin June 3 and include a junior market.
- Vendors are set up to encourage safe social distancing. Masks required.
- Samples and reusable bags are not allowed.
El Reno Farmers’ Market at Ross True Value (100 South Choctaw, El Reno)
- Open mid-June through late-September, Wednesday & Saturday, 8 a.m. – noon.
Kinfolk Farmer’s Market at Northeast Community and Cultural Center (3815 N Kelly Ave)
- Open June – October, Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Norman Farm Market at the Cleveland County Fairgrounds (615 E Robinson Ave, Norman)
- Open April – October; Saturdays, 8 a.m. – noon; Tuesdays, 4-7 p.m.
OKC Farmers Market (311 S Klein Ave)
- Open year-round, Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Vendors are welcoming pre-orders and senior shoppers (60 & older) can shop during a dedicated time between 9 – 10 a.m.
OSU-OKC Farmers Market at Scissortail Park (415 S Robinson Ave)
- Open April – Oct. at the northeast corner of the park, Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Veggie Valet, the popular, drive-up loading zone on Oklahoma City Boulevard, will continue this season. Guests are invited to hold their packages at Veggie Valet as they shop, and then pull their cars up for curbside package pickup.
- Free parking on weekends is available around the perimeter of the Park and in the special event parking lot on the northwest corner of Oklahoma City Boulevard and Thunder Drive across from Chesapeake Energy Arena. Horticulture Heroes from Scissortail Park will be available to assist customers with carrying out purchases.
Paseo Farmers Market (3020 N Walker Ave)
- Open year-round, shop Monday – Thursday; pick up Saturday – Monday, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- The market is utilizing an online marketplace for digital ordering.
The Farmers Market at Central Park (700 S. Broadway Ave, Moore)
- Open June 5 – Aug. 28, Saturdays, 8 a.m. – noon. Thursday nights begin in June, 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Wildhorse Gardens & Market in Mustang (1201 N Mustang Rd, Mustang)
- Open June through September, Wednesdays, 6 – 8 p.m., Saturdays, 8 a.m. – noon.
Want even more local resources for family fun? Sign up for Weekend Picks and our other e-newsletters to be sure you don’t miss a thing!