Find a fresh bounty of produce at a farmers market near you! Most markets feature locally-grown produce and plants, arts and crafts, organic items, baked goods, meat and more.
This page is generously sponsored by the Edmond Farmers Market. The market is stocked with a variety of locally grown produce and plants as well as baked goods, crafts and more. Shop at the weekly market or preorder online and your items will be ready for contactless pickup curbside. Check out local mom Tara Carr’s visit to the Edmond Farmers Market to learn more about all the market has to offer.
Editor’s Note: This is a working list last updated Feb. 24, 2022. If you know a farmer’s market in the metro not listed here, please let us know about it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choctaw Farmer’s Market at Choctaw Creek Park (2001 N Harper)
- Open May – Oct., Fridays, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Check the market’s Facebook page for a list of vendors. Please practice social distancing, wear your mask and use hand sanitizer when washing hands with soap and water is not possible.
Edmond Farmers Market at Festival Marketplace (26 W 1st, Edmond)
- Open year-round. April 16 – Oct. 29, Saturdays, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. at Festival Marketplace; Winter Market, Saturdays, 9 a.m. – noon at the MAC at Mitch Park. Wednesday markets begin June 1, continues until Sept. 28 and include a junior market.
- Families can shop ahead of time and pick up curbside.
El Mercado @ Calle Dos Cinco (SW 25th and Robinson Ave)
- Open Saturdays starting June 4
- Pop-up shops from local small businesses will come together for a Latin-style “farmers market”
El Reno Farmers’ Market at Ross True Value (100 South Choctaw, El Reno)
- Open mid-June through late-September, Wednesday & Saturday, 8 a.m. – noon.
Kinfolk Farmer’s Market at Northeast Community and Cultural Center (3815 N Kelly Ave)
- Open June – October, Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Norman Farm Market at the The Well (210 S. James Garner Ave, Norman)
- Open April – October; Saturdays, 8 a.m. – noon; Tuesdays, 4-7 p.m.
OKC Farmers Market (311 S Klein Ave)
- Open year-round, Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Vendors are welcoming pre-orders and senior shoppers (60 & older) can shop during a dedicated time between 9 – 10 a.m.
OSU-OKC Farmers Market at Scissortail Park (415 S Robinson Ave)
- Open April – Oct. at the northeast corner of the park, Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Veggie Valet, the popular, drive-up loading zone on Oklahoma City Boulevard, will continue this season. Guests are invited to hold their packages at Veggie Valet as they shop, and then pull their cars up for curbside package pickup.
- Free parking during market hours is available around the perimeter of the Park and in the special event parking lot on the northwest corner of Oklahoma City Boulevard and Thunder Drive across from Paycom Center. Look for the blue free parking banners at lot entrances. The Silver Flyer will shuttle guests with limited mobility from the parking lot located off SW 2nd between Harvey and South Robinson across from Paycom Center.
Paseo Farmers Market (3020 N Walker Ave)
- Open year-round, shop Monday – Thursday; pick up Saturday – Monday, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- The market is utilizing an online marketplace for digital ordering.
The Farmers Market at Central Park (700 S. Broadway Ave, Moore)
- Open June 4 – Aug. 27, Saturdays, 8 a.m. – noon.
Wildhorse Gardens & Market in Mustang (1201 N Mustang Rd, Mustang)
- Open June through September, Wednesdays, 6 – 8 p.m., Saturdays, 8 a.m. – noon.
Want even more local resources for family fun? Sign up for Weekend Picks and our other e-newsletters to be sure you don’t miss a thing!