Spend your Saturday morning and afternoon making memories with the family, all while exploring local businesses and non-profits that can help your family thrive mentally and physically. With over 30 booths and activities, there will be fun for everyone in the family.
MetroFamily’s OKC Thrive Fest at Riversport is the wellness boost your family needs! Make plans to attend on Saturday, March 25 from 10 am-2 pm at OKC Riversport near downtown.
- Thrive Fest has FREE Admission! ($5 parking) Yep, that’s right – Lots of FREE family fun from 10 am-2pm!
- Test your agility skills with the Simon Greiner Track & Field Program and Girls on the Run.
- Learn about the new 988 Mental Health Lifeline and the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health.
- Complete the Thrive Fest passport and redeem it for a prize! You’ll even be entered to win one of our grand prizes.
- Challenge your family to a nerf battle in the Arena51 nerf zone!
- Jump to your heart’s content on the cloud bounce or play on the interactive play station in the Riversport Youth Zone.
- Learn about hands-on CPR with Heartland CPR.
- Discover safety tips for bicycle and pedestrian safety with Watch Me OK.
- Touch a truck with the OKC Fire Department and learn about fire safety.
- Do an art project with the Boys and Girls Clubs of Oklahoma and Sunbeam Family Services.
See YOU at OKC Thrive Fest! (click on the link to learn more and register!)
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Interested in joining Thrive Fest as a vendor or sponsor? email casey@metrofamilymagazine for more info.