Create Pretty Spring Flowers
Spring is here! March 20th officially marked the first day of spring. Get a head start on celebrating the change of season with these adorable coffee filter flowers.
- Washable Markers
- Coffee filter
- Spray bottle
- Pipe cleaner
- Use markers to color the coffee filter. Be creative and make fun squiggles and designs—it is not necesary to color the entire filter.
- Place the filter on glass plate. Use the spray bottle to lightly mist the coffee filter until the marker starts to blend.
- Let filter dry.
- Fold the filter in half and then in half again, resulting in a small triangle shape.
- Wrap a pipe cleaner around the tip of the filter.
- Pull the filter apart and shape into flower.
Add finished flowers to a pretty vase and display them on a table. Make a few of them and give them to friends or family to help them welcome spring!
Find more creative things for your family at Terri's Creative Parenting blog.