Top 10 Reader Picks: Must-See in OKC
When you think of Oklahoma City, what places truly define our great city? Where do you go to enjoy family fun, and where do you love to take out-of-town guests to showcase our area? We polled our readers for their favorite metro area places and here, in random order, are their recommendations:
- Pop’s 66 (660 W Highway 66, Arcadia)
- Bricktown (east of downtown OKC)
- Frontier City (11501 NE Expressway)
- Oklahoma History Center (800 Nazih Zuhdi Dr)
- Cattleman’s Steakhouse (1309 S Agnew)
- Myriad Botanical Gardens (301 W Reno)
- National Cowboy & Western History Museum (1700 NE 63rd St)
- Oklahoma City Zoological Park & Botanical Garden (2101 NE 50th St)
- State Capitol Building (2300 N Lincoln)
- Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum (620 N Harvey Ave)
Thanks to Kevin R., Jessica H., Cassidy T., Kristen S., Jennifer M., Amy F., Shelia B., Ann Y. and Julie H. for contributing to this list. Visit www.facebook.com/metrofamily to share your thoughts on next month’s list.
Have a place that you’d like to suggest? Comment and let us know!