Founded in 1961, Trinity has evolved over the last decade to serve children with learning differences that include Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Auditory and Sensory processing issues, anxiety, and developmental or intellectual delays. Its K-12 program is unique in its approach to individualized instruction that helps each student reach his or her fullest academic and social potential.
They are offering two Summer Up sessions with reading & math intensives, language arts, group ready therapy, summer activities, crafts, field trips and water play days. Prices range from $400 to $600.
Session 1: July 6-17, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Session 2: July 20-31, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Completed enrollment forms due June 12
- A $200 non-refundable deposit must accompany each enrollment form
- Full payment is due by July 1
- Intensives are 9-11 a.m.; day camp 9 a.m - 4 p.m.
- No refunds for missed days due to vacation, illness or other reasons.