About This Blog
Brooke Barnett is MetroFamily's Assistant Editor, Online Content Editor and social media manager—and is constantly amazed by the sheer volume of ways for families to have fun in the Oklahoma City metro! A native Oklahoman, she is a work-at-home mom to two awesome kids—daughter Murphy is 6 and son Graham is 3. Alongside husband Jason, Brooke and family are often seen at family events around the metro—enjoying everything from live music to museums to fun playgrounds and more.
Sara Riester is MetroFamily's Calendar Editor. Born and raised in the Chicago suburbs, she moved to Oklahoma five years ago and loves working on the calendar for MetroFamily because it has introduced her to so many activities and venues she would not otherwise have known about. Sara is a work-at-home mom who lives with her husband John and her two precocious children--son Joshua is 5 and daughter Joy is 2. As a very musical family, concerts are a favorite choice for family outings, but the Riesters can be found all over the metro enjoying a wide variety of what OKC has to offer (often accompanied by the Barnetts).
- Get Spashing at White Water Bay | Comments
- Don't Miss Okla-Gnoma at the Myriad Gardens | Comments
- Celebrate May at this weekend's May Fair! | Comments
- Rock Out at the Norman Music Festival Wild Prairie Family Park | Comments
- Celebate at the OKC Zoo this Week! | Comments
- Go Running as a Family! | Comments
- Enjoy the perfect "Spring Break Escape" | Comments
- Sesame Street Live | Comments
- Have "Real Life" Fun at the Jasmine Moran Children's Museum | Comments
- Enjoy FREE Admission to the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory | Comments