Where to eat on Halloween
Between parties, costumes and trick-or-treating, your family will likely work up quite an appetite! Before you head out in search of sugary treats, dine in at one of these local restaurants offering special discounts in honor of Halloween.
- Baskin-Robbins – A single scoop of ice cream is $1.50 on Oct. 31. Waffle cones and toppings are extra.
- Chick-fil-a (I-40 & MacArthur location only) - From 5 - 8 p.m. on Oct. 31, kids that come dressed in costume receive their choice of a 4-count nuggets kid's meal or a 1-count strip kid's meal for free.
- Chipotle – Visit a participating location on Halloween from 3 p.m. to close and enjoy a $3 burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos. Only one per person.
- IHOP – Kids get one FREE Scary Face pancake from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m, for kids 12 & under. The boo-tiful pancake comes with strawberries, whipped topping, Mini Oreo cookies and candy corn.
- McAlister’s – Kids 12 and under can wear their costumes into participating locations and receive a free kid’s meals with the purchase of an adult entrée. Dine-in only.
- Sonic – 50 cent corndogs all day on Halloween.
- Papa Murphy's - Get a large Jack-o-latern pizza made with cheese and premium pepperoni for $8.
- Jo's Famous Pizza in Edmond - Kids in costume eat FREE at Jo's on Oct. 31. Adult purchase required; max of two free kids meals per family.
- Alfredo's Mexican Cafe - Kids in costume eat free on Halloween. Adults in costume get a $5 gift card.
- CiCis - Kids in costume get a FREE kids buffet with the purchase of an adult buffet and drink on Halloween. Limit one child per adult purchase.
- Oak and Ore - Kids in costume eat free in-store from the kids' menu all day on Halloween.
Looking for even more ways to save when you eat out? Check out our guide to metro restaurants offering family discounts.