Best Places for End-of-Year Parties
Summer vacation is a much anticipated time of the year! But, it also marks the end of school and many after school activities for our kids. As kids count down the days to their summer hiatus, say goodbye to classmate and teammates with a bang at an end-of-the-year party! Whether you need to entertain a class full or a few soccer buddies, here are MetroFamily’s favorite places to have an end-of-the-year party in Oklahoma City:
- Take your group ice skating at Arctic Edge Ice Arena or Blazers Ice Centre. Both rinks offer party reservations and group discounts.
- Bounce around at one of Elevation Trampoline Park's two locations or at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. Nothing says bonding like a game of dodge ball!
- Run wild at Dynamo's Playzone or Breakaway Indoor Playground.
- Go retro with a spin around the rink at a local roller rink like Skate Galaxy or Skate Moore. Skate Galaxy offers a “rent the entire facility for 2 hours” special or smaller groups can enjoy a party room and/or just skating together. Skate Moore has a Team party package available Thursday - Saturday.
- Continue the competition with a round of bowling at Sooner Bowling Center or Dust Bowl Lanes & Lounge.
- Have a swim party at YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City. Party packages available a multiple locations.
- Let the kids roam free at Bouncin Craze or Jump!Zone. Both locations have open play hours as well as party packages.
- Engage their creativity at Unpluggits, The Paint 'N Station or Artsy Rose.
- Have a blast while learning at Jasmine Moran Children’s Museum, Sam Noble Museum, Science Museum Oklahoma or Oklahoma WONDERtorium.
- Mazzio’s Pizza offers team pizza party specials. Contact your local restaurant as details vary by location.
- Send the year off with a bang at Frontier City, White Water Bay or Dodge City Paintball.
- Enjoy some sunshine and fresh air together at Myriad Gardens or another popular local park or pool.
Looking for even more fabulous party ideas, check out our Party Guide. If you know of a venue that you think should be included, please email the information to email@example.com or leave a comment below.