Cheesy Potato Sticks are tasty, simple and fun for kids to make!
Cheesy Potato Sticks (Makes 6 servings)
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowls
- Knife and Cutting Board
- Cookie sheets and spatula
- 1 ½ pounds potato
- 2 tbsp. melted margarine
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
To Make Cheesy Potato Sticks
- Wash potatoes thoroughly; do not peel.
- Cut lengthwise into quarters and then cut each quarter into thirds.
- Coat potatoes with margarine. Combine crumbs, cheese, and seasonings.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on cookie sheet. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until crispy on the outside.
- Divide into one-half cup portions and serve immediately.
Serving size: ½ cup
Fat: 6 g
Recipe created by: Nicole Selinsky, RD, Nutrition Director
Camp Pocono Trails (www.newimagecamp.com)
Photo Credit: Jo Ann Chaus