About This Blog
A native of Oklahoma City, Cheri Blair has been married to Tim for 23 years and together they have six children—three boys and three girls ranging in age from six to twenty-one. Three of the kids are now in public school, two are homeschooled and the oldest is in college. Adding to life's challenges, one of the children is autistic or on the autism spectrum.
Cheri and her husband founded the Oklahoma Autism Foundation in 2009. She loves sharing information to bring hope to families with children on the autism spectrum. Her passions include knowing Christ and letting Him live in and through her, her family, friends, writing and sharing God's truth.
Due to the variety of hats she wears, her blog posts will include the perspectives of a Christian mom, a mom dealing with autism, a mom raising kids of all ages, the joys of marriage, and any other issues that come with such a life. Cheri encourages comments and questions. She desires to bring encouragement for life's journey, inspiration, hope, and a sigh of relief to know that there is someone out there just like YOU!
- Easter Blessings | Comments
- Lean on Me | Comments
- Fear Not | Comments
- A Cool God Story | Comments
- Who do you need God to be today? | Comments
- Looking Back, Moving Forward | Comments
- What It Means to Be at Peace | Comments
- YIELDING to the Spirit | Comments
- Helping Others, Helping Yourself | Comments
- Are you a BELIEVER? | Comments