We're more than a magazine. We're a community of parents in the Oklahoma City metro with a united desire to enrich our families. Every parent knows raising children isn't easy. Sometimes we need help from others who have been there or are going through similar stages. That's what MetroFamily's community is all about: sharing ideas, concerns, successes, frustrations—helping each other and lifting each other up. So join the community and always keep up with what's new at MetroFamily.
- Subscribe to Weekend Picks for our Top 10 events choices for families in the Oklahoma City metro each weekend. Delivered to your inbox each Thursday, it provides local families with the latest event information, contests, coupons and more. Subscribe to Weekend Picks and our other periodic e-newsletters here!
- Like us on Facebook. Why? Our fans have more fun, save more money and participate in lively discussions about local parenting issues. We also have three separate Ages & Stages parenting groups where you can get advice and consult with other parents, whether you have a baby or toddler, elementary-school age child or tween/teen. Click here for more information.
- Are you the parent of a special needs child? You need our special needs issue, Champions. In addition to a digital magazine, we've rounded up several online resources to make your life easier.
- Whether you're new to Oklahoma City or not, our Family Directories can help you with an assortment of parenting inquiries. Looking for a pediatrician? Or the perfect spot for your next birthday party? Our directories can guide you to mom-approved businesses and services in the Oklahoma City metro area.
- Have a particular need to share and get ideas about certain ages & stages? We've started closed Facebook groups for parents of babies-preschoolers, elementary kids and teens/tweens. Ask to join one or more of these groups today and contribute to the conversation!