Plan the BEST Summer Ever with MetroFamily!
Does summertime feel like a juggling act? Trying to keep the kids happy and entertained is no small feat—and doing it within the family budget can be easier said than done! MetroFamily is here to help make summer easier by compiling all our great summer resources in one convenient place.
Summer Fun Begins Here:
- Summer Survival Guide: 100 Ideas for Frugal Family Fun
- Father's Day Fun Guide
- Independence Day Fun Guide
- Summer Concerts Guide
- Oklahoma Festivals Guide
- Summer Reading Programs
- Report Card Rewards
- Vacation Bible School Guide
- Farmer's Markets in the OKC Metro
- Summer Camps & Activities Guide
Our Readers' Top Picks:
- Top Splash Pads, Pools & Lakes in the OKC metro
- Top Parks & Playgrounds in the OKC metro
- Top Places to Find Healthy Meals in the OKC metro
- Stephanie's Kitchen is full of easy, healthy recipe ideas—sure to please even the pickiest eater!
- Weekend Warrior helps you find what to go and where to go in the OKC metro
- Creative Parenting has hands-on craft activities for kids of all ages
- Making your next outing a learning experience with our Field Guides
- Save money at 30+ venues across the state with our exclusive Kids Pass
- Print our money-saving coupons
- Enter to win our current contests
- Find local restaurants offering family-friendly discounts
- Get our Top 10 Weekend Events in your inbox each week
Looking for More Summer Fun?
Use our comprehensive online calendar below to find the perfect events for your family. Click on any day to see the entire list of events taking place around the metro. You can also search for only events in a specific location (i.e. Norman, Edmond, Mustang) or sort the entire calendar by category (free events, live music, outdoor activities, storytimes, etc) to view only events of that type. Happy searching!