Top 10 Reader Picks: Best Places for Free (or Nearly Free!) Fun
The Oklahoma City metro area is teeming with opportunities to have great family fun that will be easy on your wallet. We polled our readers for their favorite free (or nearly free) places and activities in the metro and here, in random order, are their recommendations:
- 45th Infantry Museum
- Martin Park Nature Center
- Paseo Arts District First Friday Gallery Walk
- Free Family Days at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art on select Sundays twice a year.
- Myriad Botanical Gardens
- Edmond Historical Society & Museum
- Plaza District LIVE on the Plaza
- Story times and other activities at the Metropolitan Library System and Pioneer Library System branch libraries
- Make + Take Workshops at Oklahoma Contemporary on the second Saturday of every month.
- Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art
For even more free or low cost activities for your family, visit www.metrofamilymagazine.com/free or sign up for Weekend Picks and our other e-newsletters here to be sure you don't miss a thing!
Have a place or event you’d like to suggest? Comment below!