Ten Great Parks and Playgrounds in the OKC Metro
The coming of spring brings great opportunities for outdoor play! In anticipation of beautiful spring days spent playing outside, we polled our readers for their favorite parks to enjoy in the OKC metro. Here they are, in random order:
- Earlywine Park (3101 SW 119th Street, Oklahoma City)
- Kidsplay Playground (630 NW 5th Street, Moore)
- Hafer Park (1034 S Bryant Avenue, Edmond)
- Reaves Park (2501 Jenkins Avenue, Norman)
- Wild Horse Park (1201 N Mustang Road, Mustang)
- Lake Overholser’s Route 66 Park (9901 NW 23rd Street, Oklahoma City)
- Mitch Park (301 S Bryant Avenue, Edmond)
- Andrew’s Park (201 W Daws Street, Norman)
- Children’s playground in the Myriad Botanical Gardens (Reno & Robinson)
- Buck Thomas Park (1903 NE 12th Street, Moore)
Thanks to Tiffany B., Michelle W., Jennifer S., Erica G., Mari F., and Kimberly M. for contributing to this list. Join us at www.facebook.com/metrofamily to share your thoughts for next month’s list.
Have a park you’d like to suggest? Comment below!