Calendar Submission Information
Welcome to MetroFamily's interactive calendar! We are thrilled to offer you this convenient way to make submissions to our comprehensive calendar and promote your events.
There are many exciting new benefits to being able to submit your own events, including:
- You can upload images and logos to enhance the look of your event listing and continue your organization's branding efforts.
- You can upload last minute events or those with short notice at any time.
- You can upload events as far into the future as you have them scheduled.
- You can edit your events and make changes at any time.
To register, follow this link: https://www.metrofamilymagazine.com/My-Account/ then complete and submit the form for creating a new account. An editor will review your submission. Once you receive an email with your approval, return to the same page and complete your login.
Submitting an Event
To submit an event:
- Use the link above and login to reach the "My Account" screen.
- Click on "My Events" on the left hand side of the screen
- Then click on "Add a New Event" at the bottom of the "My Events" page.
- Simply fill out the form provided and click on "Save" when you are finished.
- You will receive a message that your event has been submitted for review by an editor. Your event will not appear on the calendar until it has been approved. You can expect most of your submitted events to be processed within 24 hours.
Guidelines for Event Submissions
- Events submitted to MetroFamily's online calendar should be family friendly or date-night appropriate.
- Information should be as complete and concise as possible.
- Events must be submitted by the 10th of the month prior to the event in order to be considered for inclusion in the print magazine. (i.e. an event scheduled for May 15th would have to be submitted by April 10th)
- Due to space constraints, we may not be able to include every online calendar submission in the print calendar.
- Please be advised that any edits or changes made after the 10th of the month may not be reflected in the print calendar.
- MetroFamily reserves the right to remove any events not deemed appropriate for our specific audience.
- We may edit descriptions for clarity and grammar.
Thank you for submitting your events to MetroFamily! Also, feel free to submit events and any questions you may have to email@example.com at any time.