About This Blog
Mari Farthing is the mother of two young children, the wife of an air force member and the editor of MetroFamily Magazine.
Originally from Wisconsin, Mari has lived and worked in Washington DC, Germany, and Oklahoma, courtesy of the United States Air Force.
A work-at-home mom for eight years, Mari tries to juggle it all. She's interested in books, music, knitting, running, cooking and writing, and occasionally gets bored and adds a few new interests to fill up that final 15 minutes of her day.
She sometimes succeeds, sometimes fails, and constantly rewrites the to-do list that manages her days.
- Weathering The Storm | Comments: 1
- A Guide to a Less Than Perfect Life | Comments
- Overfull | Comments: 1
- Of Saltines and Silver Linings | Comments
- Moments Matter | Comments
- Helicopter Mom and Airplane Boy | Comments
- Scary Stuff | Comments
- One Reason | Comments
- Listen To Your Mother | Comments
- I’m Not an Iron Chef, but I Play One in My Kitchen | Comments