Best Birthday Party Venues in the OKC Metro: Top 10 Reader Picks
The perfect party can help make a birthday even more special, but it is sometimes difficult to know which venue offers the best bang for your buck. In May, we polled our readers for their favorite places to celebrate in the OKC metro. Here, in random order, are their recommendations:
- The OKC Zoo (2101 NE 50th Street, www.okczoo.com)
- Orr Family Farm (14400 S Western Avenue, www.orrfamilyfarm.com)
- Be Wild for Art (1006 24th Avenue NW Suite 130, Norman, www.bewildforart.com)
- Bouncin Craze (14901 North Lincoln Boulevard, Edmond, www.bouncincraze.com)
- Tiger Safari (963 S Frisco Road, Tuttle, www.tigersafari.us)
- Sonder Music (225 E Gray Street, Norman, sondermusic.com)
- Oklahoma Gold Gymnastics (707 Centennial Boulevard, Edmond, www.oklahomagoldgymnastics.com)
- Science Museum Oklahoma (2100 NE 52nd Street, www.sciencemuseumok.org)
- Andy Alligator’s Fun Park (3300 Market Place Drive, Norman, www.andyalligators.com)
- Blazers Ice Centre (8000 S I-35 Service Road, blazers-icecentre.com)
Thanks to Audrie B., Shyla H., Jennifer S., Tracie C., Sara R., Erica S. Lindsay A., Jeff D. and Maya T. for contributing to this month’s list.
For other party venue suggestions, visit our Party Guide Directory at www.metrofamilymagazine.com/party-guide.
Visit www.facebook.com/metrofamily to share your thoughts on next month’s list. Have a venue you’d like to suggest? Comment below!