Get Involved: Coloring Book & Crayon Drive
Fifteen-year-old Annie Brown started Project Kindness OK as a way to bring the community together through kindness. She believes all people, regardless of age, gender or class, can make a difference in their community. Brown is kicking off her first kindness initiative this month with a coloring book and crayon drive. To get your family involved in a simple give-back initiative, simply drop off new coloring books (for young children to teens) crayons and colored pencils (preferably in packs of 8 or 12) to one of the following five locations and Project Kindness OK will deliver them to patients at OU Children's Hospital. Donations will be collected through the end of August.
- DNA Galleries at 1709 N.W. 16th St.
- Elemental Coffee at 815 N. Hudson Ave.
- The Tilted Tulip at 13316 S. Western Ave.
- Bricktown Candy Co. at 100 E. California Ave.
- Bone Dog Boutique at 100 N.E. 2nd St.
Find even more ways to volunteer as a family here.