Enter MetroFamily's 2014 Cover Kids Search
Could YOUR child be a cover kid?
We are looking for seven local kids with big smiles and bright personalities to grace our upcoming covers in 2015 and you may now enter MetroFamily’s big Cover Kids Search!
Submit a quality, candid photo of your child here. All photograph entries must be amateur snapshots, unless taken by Taylor Made Photography, our official Cover Kids photographer. Also note that there should only be one child in the photo (no other adults or children in the photo) and that the photo should have been taken within the past 3 months. Deadline to enter is September 30! Enter your child here.
Six Cover Kids winners will be chosen from all entries submitted by September 30 by the MetroFamily editorial staff, with a seventh determined by popular vote from a group of finalists in each category. There will be one winner in each of the six categories:
- 0-23 months,
- 2-3 years,
- 4-5 years,
- 6-7 years,
- 8-10 years,
- 11-13 years.
Each of the winners will be professionally photographed and featured on one of our covers in 2015. Featured apparel in the cover shot itself will be provided courtesy of Macy's Quail Springs. Online voting for the seventh winner takes place October 23-28.
How to enter:
- Submit a quality, candid photo of your child starting August 1 through September 30, 11:59pm.
- Entering the contest is FREE.
- The portrait cannot be taken by a professional photographer other than Taylor Made Photography; all other photos must be amateur snapshots.
- The photo should only feature the child you’re entering as a participant, without any other adults or children in the photo.
- See the entry form for more information about the rules and regulations of the contest.