Ten Places to Play Indoors This Winter
When the weather outside is frightful, parents often have to think creatively about how to keep their children engaged and entertained. We polled our readers for great indoor play places in the OKC metro and here are their top choices:
- Your local library
- Unpluggits Playstudio (575 Enterprise Drive, Edmond)
- Chuck E. Cheese (2 locations in OKC)
- Play areas in local malls (Crossroads, Sooner and Quail Springs)
- GattiTown (5833 Northwest Expy, Oklahoma City)
- Science Museum Oklahoma (2100 Northeast 52nd Street, Oklahoma City)
- Jump!Zone or Bouncin Craze
- Journey Church indoor play area (I-35 & Tecumseh Rd, Norman)
- Andy Alligator’s Fun Park (3300 Market Pl, Norman)
- HeyDay Entertainment Center (3201 Market Place, Norman)
Another frequently mentioned place? Your own dining room—and making a tent out of the table, chairs and bed sheet!
Have a favorite place that isn't mentioned? Comment below!
Thanks to @UCOGradSchool, @faeriegirlie, Melissa S., Kami M., Christa M., Lara G., Erica G., Jennifer S., Christina S. and College Nannies & Tutors of Edmond for contributing to this list.
Join us at www.facebook.com/MetroFamily to share your thoughts for next month’s list.