Enter MetroFamily's 2015 Cover Kids Search
Could YOUR child be a cover kid? Cover Kids Search extended to Oct. 19.
MetroFamily is looking for local kids with big smiles and bright personalities to grace our upcoming covers in 2016! Get your kid in the running by entering our 2015 Cover Kids Search.
Click here to submit your photo between Sept. 15 and Oct. 19. Stay tuned to learn about the Cover Kids winners, to be announced by Nov. 15!
Call for entries
We're calling for submissions of local kids of all ages to be featured on a 2016 MetroFamily Magazine cover. Our annual Cover Kids Search starts Sept. 15. We love to feature Oklahoma City metro kids on our magazine covers. This annual opportunity gives local parents the chance to submit a photo for consideration of their child as a cover kid!
Remember, we're choosing photos based on the image you submit of the child, not the setting or photo style. When sending images in, keep in mind that we're looking for crisp, clear photos that reveal some of the personality of your little ones. Please note: blurry images, masks, make-up, face paint, hats or sunglasses can make it difficult to see your child's face.
The winners will be photographed in a special session with a professional photographer just for use on our cover.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos can be entered into one of six categories:
- Birth to age 3
- NEW this year - Separate categories for siblings and multiples
A few rules:
- Kids can only be entered once; however, they can also be part of a sibling or multiples submission.
- Unless you're entering a group in the siblings or multiples category, each photo should feature only one child.
- You may submit more than one child per family.
- All photo submissions must have been taken within the past six months.
- No collages or multiple images made into a single photo are permitted.
- Photo submissions may be candid shots taken by the submitter OR a studio portrait.
- No make-up is permitted for children’s photos, except for those participating in the 12-17 age group category.
- Photos depicting nudity or partial clothing will not be considered.
- Please no masks. It's very difficult to see your child's face if he or she is wearing a mask.
- Additional rules are stated within our contest system and are accessible for entrants to view before submitting a photo. MetroFamily reserves the right to use photo submissions for other business purposes. If a professional photo is submitted, we'll ask the studio photographer for permission before using the photo in our media.
- Winners in each category will be selected by MetroFamily staff.
- MetroFamily staff will name, announce and contact all winners.
- Winners must be willing and able to attend MetroFamily’s group and individual photo shoots.
Deadline: Oct. 19, 2015.