Enter MetroFamily's 2015 Cover Kids Search
Could YOUR child be a cover kid?
We are looking for local kids with big smiles and bright personalities to grace our upcoming covers in 2016! Get your kid in the running by entering our 2015 Cover Kid Search.
We love to feature Oklahoma City metro kids on our magazine covers. We love this annual opportunity to have local parents submit their kids for a chance to be featured! When sending images in, keep in mind we love photos that reveal some of the personality of your little ones. We're calling for submissions of local kids of all ages to be featured on a 2016 MetroFamily Magazine cover.
Photos can be entered into one of six age categories:
- birth to age 3
- 12-17 PLUS
- Separate categories for siblings or multiples – NEW this year.
A few rules:
- Kids can only be entered once; however, they can also be part of a sibling or multiples submission.
- Photo submissions may be candid shots taken by the submitter OR a studio portrait.
- No make-up is permitted for children’s photos, except for those participating in the 12-17 age group category.
- Additional rules are stated within our contest system and are accessible for entrants to view before submitting a photo. MetroFamily reserves the right to use photo submissions for other business purposes.
- Finalists in each category will be selected by MetroFamily staff.
- All finalists will be invited to a “personality party” to attend with an accompanying parent or other adult. The part will be held in November. Location: TBA
- MetroFamily staff will name, announce and contact all winners.
- Winners must be willing and able to attend MetroFamily’s group and individual photo shoots.