Dog Parks in the Metro
Pups, like any other member of the family, need to get out and move! Communities across the metro have created gathering places for families to exercise and socialize with their furry family members.
Here are a few dog parks in the Oklahoma City metro open to the community to enjoy.
(Individual city and park policies vary. Please contact each park to learn more about specific regulations.)
3303 NW Grand Blvd
- Features a two-acre, off-leash play space with separate enclosures for large and small dogs, a swimming pond and benches and shaded areas for human visitors.
301 W Reno
- Features a small off-leash dog enclosure on the southeast side of the grounds.
1903 NE 12th St, Moore
- Features a two-acre, off-leash play space with separate enclosures for large and small dogs, agility structures, benches, shade, water fountains for dog and dog owners and a restroom.
E 33rd St & Rankin Terr, Edmond
- Features an off-leash play space with pond access, restrooms and water fountain.
1001 E Robinson St, Norman
- Features two-acre off-leash play space with separate enclosures for large and small dogs, agility structures, pavilion, water fountains for dogs and benches. Restrooms and a pond are nearby.
409 W Park Pl
- Features an off-leash play space with a shade structure and seating.
Thinking of adding a pet to your family? Read this article all about Adding a Furry Family Member.