About This Blog
Terri Fields is the mother of 3 boys, married 12 years and is currently working for MetroFamily Magazine.
She has lived in Oklahoma all her life and grew up in a small town just north of OKC.
A work-at-home mom who tries to keep up with messy boys. The only female (besides the cat) in the house has it’s challenges. If she ever has spare time she enjoys looming, make crafts, read magazines, listening to music, playing with the boys and hanging out with her amazing husband.
Terri has a passion for helping families find fun activities and crafts. A little imagination can go a long way.
- 4th of July Poppers | Comments
- Pet Rocks | Comments
- Cardboard Binoculars | Comments
- Salt Art | Comments
- Sun Prints | Comments
- Recycled Chalk Paint | Comments
- Celery Flowers for Mother's Day | Comments
- Make Your Own Constellations | Comments
- Recycled Cereal Box Book Holder | Comments
- Wax Paper Sun Catcher | Comments