Apr 3, 201210:50 PMCreative Parenting
This fun Easter craft helps kids experiment with making music using plastic eggs. Can they identify what is inside?
- Plastic eggs
- Your choice of rice, beans, salt, oatmeal or pennies.
- Scotch tape
- Permanent markers, stickers or other decorations
- Open the plastic egg and add a tablespoon or more of rice, beans, salt, oatmeal or pennies to the bigger part of the egg. (If your egg has holes in the top and bottom. Tape the holes.)
- Close the egg and tape around the seam.
- Decorate the egg with markers, stickers or other decorations.
What else can you think of to put inside the egg to make music?
Find more creative things for your family at Terri's Creative Parenting blog.