Feb 7, 201211:34 PMCreative Parenting
I have my EYE on You, Valentine’s Card
This week's craft is a fun, creative Valentine that can be given to classmates, friends or relatives!
- Pom pom balls
- Googly eyes*
- Card Stock
- Printer (optional)
- Take pom pom ball and glue an eye on it.
- Use felt and cut out a heart for feet. Your heart should measure about 1½ inches.
- Glue the feet to the bottom of pom pom ball. Set aside.
- Cut out a 4" X 2½" rectangle out of cardstock & write/print “I have my EYE on You, Valentine!" on the card.
- Put a little dab of glue on the bottom of the pom pom and stick him in the upper left corner.
- Add "To" and "From", plus any sweet message you wish to add!
*Could be a choking hazard for younger children, so be aware when using these items around little ones!
Find more creative things for your family at Terri's Creative Parenting blog.