Create a Winter Snowman
This fun snowman craft is a creative way to celebrate the season and is made from common household items.
- Cotton balls
- Construction paper
- Piece of yarn
- Cut out three circles—one small, one medium, and one large.
- Glue the circles together in the shape of a snowman.
- Squeeze glue all over the three circles and place cotton balls on top to cover the circles.
- Glue black pom-poms on for eyes.
- Cut a hat out of construction paper and glue on top of the head.
- Tie a piece of yarn around the top and middle circles to make a scarf for the snowman.