Healthy Meals in the Metro: Top 10 Reader Picks
Need to eat out but want to make it as healthy as possible? We polled our readers for their favorite restaurants to grab a tasty and nutritious meal in the OKC metro. Here, in random order, are their recommendations:
- Genghis Grill (Moore and OKC)
- Jason’s Deli (Edmond, OKC and Norman)
- LOCAL (2262 W Main, Norman)
- Big Truck Tacos (530 Northwest 23rd, OKC)
- Iguana Grill (9 NW 9th St, OKC)
- Spicy Pickle (1389 East 15th St, Edmond)
- McAllister’s (Edmond, OKC, Moore and Norman)
- Pink Elephant Café (301 E Main, Norman)
- Nunu’s Mediterranean Cafe and Market (3131 W Memorial, OKC)
- Cool Greens (OKC and Edmond; Norman opening soon)
Thanks to Tiffany B, Mary E., Shyla H., Natalee G., Jennifer S., Shannon S., Melissa T., Tisha J., Lori H. and Jami V. for contributing to this list. Visit www.facebook.com/metrofamily to share your thoughts on next month’s list.
Have another healthy restaurant to suggest? Comment below!