About This Blog
MetroFamily is pleased to introduce you to our two homeschooling bloggers, Kami and Jennifer! Lean more about both of them here:
Kami McManus is a work at home mom to 10 yr old Connor and 4 yr old Haleigh and Air Force wife of 11 years to Tim! The McManus family moved to Oklahoma City a little over 2 years ago. Kami is an Air Force brat herself and now so are her children!
As a licensed in-home childcare provider, the education of her "charges" and her own children has always been a priority, but now she and her husband are making their children's education a MISSION!
Share in the McManus family's adventures as they strap on their educational combat boots and charge the front lines to invade the world of homeschooling!
Jennifer Geary is a wife of one and mom of two who is back home in Broken Arrow after Air Force-sponsored detours to Omaha and Oklahoma City. An elementary education graduate from the University of Oklahoma, she decided to leave her “regular” teaching career behind to homeschool her son and daughter.
- Buying Books, by Jen | Comments
- You Don't Have to Do It Like Everyone Else, by Kami | Comments
- Great Mother's Day Reads, by Jennifer | Comments
- Celebrating Pretzel Day! | Comments
- Homework for Home Schoolers, by Kami | Comments: 1
- Science Experiments, by Jennifer | Comments
- Touch a Truck, by Jennifer | Comments
- Me Time, by Kami | Comments
- Teaching about Classical Music, by Jennifer | Comments
- Bullies are Everywhere…, by Kami | Comments